Book Your Training Date
We run regular group training sessions for our WCAG-compliant council website framework via Zoom – use the form to find a date suitable for you and book your place. Let us know any specific questions you have too, so that we can make sure we cover those in the session.
The website introduction training sessions include:
- Introduction to WordPress
- Overview of council website functionality (News, Meetings Calendar, Events, Noticeboard, Venues, Services, People)
- Demonstration of the pagebuilder, including accessibility tips
- Examples of working with key pages (Meetings, Minutes & Agendas, Councillors, News / Events / Venues)
- 30 minute Q&A
Sessions are also recorded and the recording will be made available to download to all attendees.
We also run shorter, focused sessions on best practice and specific website functionality – we currently have sessions for:
- Google Analytics for Councils
- Best Practice for Website Images