We’re Hiring – Junior Web Developer
Aubergine are looking for a junior web developer (1-3 years’ experience) to join our team of 10 here in Leighton Buzzard town centre. It will suit qualified apprentices, front-end developers who are looking for their next career step in web development, and developers who have worked freelance and now want to work as part of a team.
Here’s a full job description – contact us by email via email@example.com, including your CV, if this is you:
Skills that you will improve:
- Quality control
- Time management
- Team collaboration
- Code collaboration using GIT
- Estimating and planning time required for tasks
- Problem solving
- Updating a WordPress site within a development environment, testing and pushing to live
- Extension of Aubergine’s bespoke WordPress pagebuilder functionality
- Building custom themes and plugins for WordPress
- Developing the complete front-end and WordPress CMS setup from a fully-specified design
- Quality control of other team members’ work, feeding back on bugs discovered
- Estimating how long will be required to develop & test a specific piece of functionality
£20k-£25k per annum, depending on experience
Want to know more about us?
See a sample of web development projects we’ve worked on recently.
Read the articles we’ve published on creativity, marketing, web development and search optimisation.