We’re Hiring – Website & Search Analyst
Aubergine are a successful Leighton Buzzard digital agency who design, build and promote websites for local and international businesses.
We are growing our team and are looking for someone to join as a Website & Search Analyst, with responsibilities including website visitor analysis and pay-per-click & social media advertising campaign creation and management.
The role will initially be part time but with the opportunity to grow the role into full time. It includes office attendance in Leighton Buzzard at least twice a week with the rest of time being performed remotely should you wish. The hours can be flexible – for example, you may have more time available during school term time, but need to work less hours during school holidays.
You do not need to have specific Google Analytics & PPC experience, although it would help. You will be taught best practice website visitor traffic analysis and PPC & campaign management skills whilst undertaking official Google Accreditation.
Contact us by email via [email protected], including your CV.
- confident with spreadsheets and analysing data
- interested in people and what drives their choices
- comfortable talking to clients
- a social media user (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, primarily)
- ready to learn new, digital skills
- looking to work in a close-knit, established team
- looking for a role that can fit around your other responsibilities
You will learn:
- how to analyse, plan and deliver search and social media campaign
- to be an accredited search marketing expert, with a specialism in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- to be a social media marketing expert, with a specialism in LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- a successful and growing digital agency
- a local business
- committed to training our team
Pro-rata £30k-£35k per annum, depending on experience
Want to know more about us?
See a sample of web development projects we’ve worked on recently.
Read the articles we’ve published on creativity, marketing, web development and search optimisation.