Accessibility Statement for aubergine262.com
This website is run by Aubergine 262 Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We aim to meet WCAG 2.1AA standard. We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text may not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you may not be able to modify the line height or spacing of text
- most PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- some older images do not have ALT text descriptions
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
email: [email protected]
call: 01525 373020
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7-14 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions. Our office has a few steps and there is no lift so we will need to make some access plans ahead of your arrival to ensure you can access and exit the building.
We test the website using WAVE by Webaim – a browser extension after each page is edited or created and address any issues, where possible within the website’s framework.
The website was last checked on 1/11/2022. We are continually developing the site to improve its accessibility for users of assistive technology.
3rd Party Content
Our website links to 3rd party websites and content. We are not responsible for these third party resources and their accessibility. If you need assistance from those third party websites, contact the website owners.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Mark Tomkins using the contact details from our contact page.
We are voluntarily aiming to meet accessibility standards although there is currently no legal requirement for us to do so. If you do require additional assistance in accessing the contents on this website please contact us using the given details.
Aubergine is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the guidance set down by the W3C specifically WCAG. We are aiming to improve the level of accessibility all the time and welcome comments on further ideas on improving the experience.